Combining traditional detail and contemporary functionality, Stanford's casual styling is a comfortable addition to any home.
Bush Furniture's Stanford collection offers clean, classic wood designs with relaxed shaping and rich hues to compliment today's living and home office spaces. This audio cabinet holds stereo components on four spacious shelves, two of which are adjustable for storage flexibility. A framed tempered-glass door protects electronics from dust and damage, and a cutout back panel lets wires and cords tuck away inconspicuously. Featuring decorative dentil molding, silver-toned hardware, and Antique Black and Hansen Cherry finishes, the cabinet looks both substantial and comfortably lived-in. It measures 25-1/2 inches wide by 20 inches deep by 60-1/2 inches high and has been tested for tip-free safety. Assembly is required, and instructions and a toll-free customer help line are included. It comes with a six-year warranty. --Kara Karll
- Classic-style wood audio cabinet features decorative dentil molding, silver-toned hardware, and Antique Black and Hansen Cherry finishes
- 4 storage levels with 2 adjustable shelves; framed tempered-glass door; cutout back for easy wire management
- Assembly required; tested for tip-free safety
- Measures 25-1/2 inches wide by 20 inches deep by 60-1/2 inches high
- Decorative dentil molding