When only ultra-contemporary will do, Midnight Mist's sleek open architecture offers maximum appeal.
Part of Bush Furniture's sophisticated Midnight Mist entertainment collection, this audio tower provides a striking modern display for stereo components, peripherals, and accessories. Five black, tempered-glass shelves are housed inside a unique double frame with wide, textured-black painted posts on the outside and narrow chrome-finish poles that rise up from within. (Notice how the staggered design gives the top level a floating effect.) The shelves rest on vibration-dampening pads for improved sound quality, and a perforated back spine provides both extra stability and wire concealment. The tower measures 25-5/8 inches wide by 22-3/8 inches deep by 41-3/4 inches high and has been tested for tip-free safety. Assembly is required, and instructions and a toll-free customer help line are included. Six-year warranty. --Kara Karll
- Modern audio tower offers bold style with sophisticated double-frame design
- Textured black and chrome finishes on double frame; perforated back spine for easy wire management
- 5 black, tempered-glass shelves rest on vibration-dampening pads for enhanced sound quality
- Assembly required; tested for tip-free safety
- Measures 25-5/8 inches wide by 22-3/8 inches deep by 41-3/4 inches high; 6-year warranty
- Distances between shelves: top shelf=7 3/4"; two center shelves=9 1/4"; and bottom shelf=8 7/8"