Catskill Craftsmen has become the nation's leading manufacturer of ready-to-assemble domestic hardwood kitchen islands, carts, and work-centers. Catskill Craftsmen manufactured items are made from naturally self-sustaining, non-endangered North American hardwoods, primarily Northern Yellow Birch. Lumber is purchased from area sawmills, then dried, manufactured, and packaged on site. All sawdust, shavings and waste materials generated during the manufacturing process is converted into wood pellet fuel, and used to heat homes. The Big Island provides an amazing 7.5 square feet of work-top space. The cabinet doors conveniently open from both sides, making the Big Island extremely functional from either direction. A large, full extension drawer gives even more storage space for any kitchen. Locking caster wheels allow for easy mobility within the kitchen and lock-in-place for stationary use. Other features include nickel plated hardware and towel bars. Butcher block top is safe for food preparation. The top,legs,braces, drawer and doors are all made from Northestern Hardwood. The side and back panels are made from warp-resistant, hardwood veneer which allows for more precise machining and eases the assembly process. The Big Island comes with an oil finish.
- Made in the USA. Assembly Required.
- Overall Dimensions Assembled: 36 in. wide by 30 in. deep by 34.5 in. high. Table Top Dimensions: 36 in. wide by 30 in. deep.
- Adjustable Shelf Positions: 1) 14.75 in. from bottom; 2) 17.25 in. from the bottom.
- Interior Cabinet Dimensions: 27 in. wide by 24 in. deep by 22.25 in. high.
- Interior Drawer Dimensions: 23.125 in. wide by 12.25 in. deep by 4 in. high.