Catskill Craftsmen has become the nation's leading manufacturer of ready-to-assemble domestic hardwood kitchen islands, carts, and work-centers. Catskill Craftsmen manufactured items are made from naturally self-sustaining, non-endangered North American hardwoods, primarily Northern Yellow Birch. Lumber is purchased from area sawmills, then dried, manufactured, and packaged on site. All sawdust, shavings and waste materials generated during the manufacturing process is converted into wood pellet fuel, and used to heat homes. This is the Grand-Daddy of workcenters. Features a 2 inch thick butcher block top with a bull nose edge and rounded corners. The top extends the depth by 10 inches, and the entire width of 36 inches when the drop leaf is up. The 9.5 inch deep drawer has full extension glides and a towel bar handle. Additional features include two towel bars, a slatted shelf, and locking caster wheels. This workcenter is made of solid Northeastern Hardwood and ships with an oil finish.
- Made from Northeastern Hardwood in the Catskill Mountains. Made from Solid Wood. Made in the USA. Assembly Required.
- Overall Dimensions Assembled: 36 in. wide by 34 in. deep by 35.5 in. high.
- Table Top Dimensions with Drop Leaf Up: 36 in. wide by 34 in. deep. Table Top Dimensions with Drop Leaf Down: 36 in. wide by 24 in. deep.
- Interior Drawer Dimensions: 25.625 in. wide by 18 in. deep by 9.5 in. high.
- Shelf Dimensions: 31.75 in. wide by 21 in. deep by 17 in. high.(clearance)